The Masked Singer Experience FAQs
Where can I watch The Masked Singer?
The Masked Singer Season 9 airs every Wednesday at 8/7c on FOX starting February 15! Stream episodes the next day on Hulu or on fox.com.
What is The Masked Singer Experience?
The Masked Singer Experience is an exciting, dynamic voting and token-gated viewing fan experience built for television’s #1 unscripted series, The Masked Singer on maskverse.com.
How can I join The Masked Singer Experience?
Sign up now on maskverse.com and claim your free limited-access Loyalty Pass. Get access to the full experience by purchasing The Masked Singer Star.
What is the Loyalty Pass?
The free Loyalty Pass grants access to weekly voting and accuracy levels. Cast your vote during each episode in Season 9 to predict which singer will progress in the competition. With each correct vote, your pass will level up with a numbered star badge in the top right hand corner! Learn more about voting here.
What is The Masked Singer Star?
The Masked Singer Star is a uniquely generated piece of art, produced and illustrated by renowned artist Waxbones. Using blockchain technology as a way to digitize the fan experience, The Masked Singer Star is your key to never-before-seen immersion in the hit show. By purchasing a Star for $49.99 USD + processing fees, you'll gain VIP all access to exclusive features and content that will take your viewing experience to the next level.
What is the total supply of The Masked Singer Stars?
The collection totals 1,050 Masked Singer Stars.
How do I pay for The Masked Singer Star?
You can pay for The Masked Singer Star with a credit card using our payment provider, MoonPay. Here are some tips when using the service:
- Verify Your Identity: To give you access to the payment service, MoonPay needs to know your legal first name, legal last name and date of birth. Additional information may be needed for verification purposes such as photographing a government-issued identification document and/or taking a selfie. For more information click here.
- Verify Your Transaction: It's common for some transactions to take a few hours (especially if it’s your first purchase), as sometimes MoonPay has to conduct additional checks to ensure the security of its customers. If your transaction has been stuck on “Verifying your transaction”, you check your bank to confirm it's not a fraudulent charge and/or contact support.
- Fee Notice: MoonPay has a processing fee to cover costs associated with payment processing. This may vary based on the payment method you choose later.
- Read the FAQs: For more helpful tips read the MoonPay FAQs.
- Contact Support: If you’re experiencing payment issues, contact support.
How do I claim points if I was an original MaskVerse member?
As an original member of the community, we’re rewarding you with points based on your Eluvio holdings and providing eligible users free claims.
Here’s how it works:
- A snapshot will be taken of your Eluvio holdings on February 9, beginning at 1:00 pm ET.
- Go to maskverse.com to get started.
- Sign in to your Eluvio account to link your accounts.
- Sign up for The Masked Singer Experience with an email, social or third-party wallet.
- Get rewarded by claiming points for your prior participation and eligible members with a Gold MaskPass will receive three free claims.
Note: Season 9 claim offer ends at 11:59 pm ET on April 16, 2023, 60 days from the launch of The Masked Singer Experience. Claimed points expire at 11:59 pm ET on July 31, 2023. You can learn more about our points rewards program here.
What are points and how do I redeem them?
The Masked Singer Experience points act as a loyalty reward for The Masked Singer Star collectors. Points are non-transferable and redeemable within the online store for official goods and digital upgrades. Read more about our Points Loyalty Program here.
How can I earn more points?
- Purchase: Buy a Masked Singer Star and start earning points.
- Hold: Earn one point just from holding a Masked Singer Star from Season 9 Premiere on February 15, 2023 to the Finale on May 17, 2023.
- Vote: Vote every Wednesday at 8/7c and tune-in to The Masked Singer on FOX to see the results live. Masked Singer Star holders will receive 100 points for correct votes, while incorrect votes receive 10 points. Note: You may cast one vote per week. Your vote cannot be altered after submission and has no impact on the outcome of the show.
- Engage: Participate in virtual community events and contests to earn even more points. Follow us on Twitter for updates on event times and locations.
How can I see points?
Only The Masked Singer Star holders can earn points. You can view how many points you’ve accumulated on the leaderboard here.
How can I redeem my points?
Points can be redeemed in the official Masked Singer Experience store which is coming soon.
Do my points expire?
Claimed points expire at 11:59 pm ET on July 31, 2023. Read more about our Points Loyalty Program here.
How can I watch content in the Viewing Room?
Purchase a Masked Singer Star to enter the Viewing Room and gain access to behind-the-scenes content and celebrity confessional videos, curated exclusively for holders.
How do I connect with other community members?
How can I see my holdings and can I sell them?
Your third-party wallet holds your Loyalty Pass and/or The Masked Singer Star if you claimed or purchased it. You can see it and sell it on popular marketplaces such as OpenSea by connecting your wallet. You can also view it on maskverse.com in the profile section in the top right hand corner.